Friday, August 13

I found a new cleanser! And it rocks!


Hi all,

I'm really excited today because I've stumbled upon a brand new cleanser, which I'm loving already! I've been using Suki's Sensitive Cleansing Bar for about a year now, but I decided a little while ago that I was going to shop around for an alternative because it was becoming expensive to keep using it - to get the product in Australia, I've been paying $26 a bar (including postage) - which isn't expensive when you consider the quality and effectiveness of the product - it really is beautiful, and still one of my faves. But, I decided I needed something new, so I shopped around for a while and ended up purchasing one from Eve Organics - It's the 'Invoke Creamy Cleanser'. I've only purchased the small size to start out with, which set me back a very purse-friendly $10.95 - but I'll definitely be buying the larger one later on - it's impressed me already.

The first thing you'll notice:the smell, and the consistency. The smell, because it's absolutely divine. It's creamy, but botanical - a really refreshing, reviving scent. It just smells like it's filled with lovely, natural things - which it is, of course! You'll notice the consistency because it's different. Especially if you're used to soaps or foaming cleansers - Invoke's Creamy Cleanser is smooth, white and creamy - and it doesn't lather at all, which might make you feel like it's not quite 'cleaning' your face. Think Again.
This cleanser is fantastic. I have combination skin, and for the last week or so I'll admit, I've been a bit slack with my cleansing routine and have even worn my makeup (mineral of course) to bed on occasion - so I've developed a number of little blemishes over the past few days. I used the cleanser yesterday morning, night, and this morning - and my spots have calmed down and, honestly, just about disappeared - already. Now that is cool. This cleanser is doing something seriously good to my skin! It feels clean, smooth, but moisturised - there are no surfactants or foaming agents in the Creamy Cleanser so it doesn't strip the skin of its natural oils - it just leaves it smooth, bright and glowing.
Simply gorgeous.
Okay, so down to the nitty gritty.

What's in it?
The ingredients list reads:

Purified water, sweet almond oil, vegetable emulsifier, vegetable glycerine, sunflower oil, citrus seed extract, essential oils of cold pressed lemon, lavender & may chang.

Can you get any simpler, or purer? I approve! There's nothing in here i'm worried about - which makes me even more pleased to be using it.

Where to get it: Eve Organics - www.eveorganics.com.au .

The verdict: Great value, simple ingredients, gorgeous to use, gentle, & effective.
I'm sticking with this one!

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment