Sunday, August 15

Cute 'n Quirky!








............Hi everybody! (Hi Dr Nick!)
Short post today - I just wanted to share some uber-cute finds I found on MadeIt.com.au - an 'online marketplace' where sellers can showcase their handmade goods. It's one of my favourite sites. I'll be putting new items up here every now & then when I find something really special or cute!
Today I stumbled across these super-sweet heat bags, from 'Choochie Bubble Designs'. They're made with corduroy, cotton & felt, and filled with 100% Australian wheat. Heat bags are great for sore or aching muscles, and especially helpful for period pain! And these ones are just so cute!

Choochie Bubble Designs has their own page on MadeIt - you can find them here.
Let me know what you think!

Until next time..

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment